Saturday 7 December 2013

Cast Of The Terrible Spell (Chapter Three)

" Well, someone please end this mess! Please?"

      As usual, my routine is wake up, take a bath, eating breakfast, go to Blossom Mary High School, gone for Woggimoerd Magic School, returns home and sleep. Daddy still not having chats with me like my sisters. Since my sisters are left for their journey to find the ultimate wand, I will stay alone at this mansion, this big and quiet mansion. I should join Daisy for her errands. So, to end my boring day. I take a step for tour my mansion. I never had a chance to have a walk in my mansion because I was too busy with my homework, with my schools, with Wannabes, with daddy and many more. This is my day to explore my home sweet home and find anything that interest me. As I walk through the hall, I sense some sort of silhouette outside my windows. " Hello? Is anyone out there?". There was no answer available. I thought it is a man wanders around, but it was at the third floor! A ghost? Nah.. I'm a wizard and yet scared with ghost. Well, a little... my imagination. I guess. So, I leave that away and continue my walk. But, after a few steps away from that windows, a vase fall down and break. This is going too far. There is a ghost in this mansion. I swallow my saliva. I look back and see a creature with black aura around it. I stiff. I know that creature. I learned it from Elizabeth's journal about magic creatures, Omroige. Omroige is creatures which absorbs other energy and memory and leaves it prey like mannequin. Omroige dashed to chase me. I put out my wand and try to cast spells that Rose had taught me to fight this creatures. " Speddicto!". No use. " Pinnnemes!" Still nothing happens. Omroige trying to catch me, and so my last option, run. I run as fast as I could. There was no one around to protect me and my spells never worked at this anxious time. I run and run to the places that I never visited. And then, that was the dead end in front of me. I try to turn back, but it was too late. Omroige just three steps in front of me. I slowly take my steps back until I lean my back at the wall. No. This is not my last day. Why my life turns this way? What is the reasons for me to be born? Nothing..

         It white as I open my eyes. Am I dead already? Is dead felt like this, with books at your backs? I try to re fix my sights. It was a room, with lot of book messing around. Well, time to get up and find the way out. And find out why am I here. What happen back then? Still mystery for me. As I searched for the way out, a book that still at the bookshelf attract my attention. Why? Well, all the books are at the ground like an earthquake occurs but the book still at it place. At my opinion, I guess that book have some sources of magic in it. I think I can find a spell or two about how to change my luck. So, I took the book and put it on the table with candles that already been light up. This is like I have been destined to come here. As I opened the book, a light glows and flashed away from room while makes an exit for me. I glances back the book and found out the spells that I never seen before. It's like it were ancient spells. I flip pages one by one and stop at spell that look I have seen it before, but where? I look through the spell and automatically my mouth read it...


           " The moon glows with it shine,
                           The stars bright with it light, 
 All the fate unite as one,
                                And leave chaos as it search heart."

 MINNTERO RISSELONE!

I faint....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment