Monday 9 December 2013

Cast Of The Terrible Spell (Chapter Four)

" Everyone deserves happy ending...If it exist..."

What happens? Are something hit me? Where am I? I guess the spell that been cast was a extremely danger. New lesson: never cast a spell that you never seen before. But, is this spell is some kind of teleport spell? Should I still in the idle room filled with books? So, why am I at this lovely garden? Am I having daydream? Ahhh... what happen? Guess I make my way to find any exit available now. But, this place seems familiar, where? Make my way now. Well, this is awkward. A way had already opened for me and a blue rabbit with robe asks me to follow it. Wait, what? A blue rabbit, with a robe?! This daydreaming is going too far. Better follow it before it vanish. I run as fast as I could to follow it. The rabbit jumps too fast like it had trillion energy stored in that little flesh. My breath goes up and down like the rabbit jumps. As I run, I took a peek at my surrounding. This places is weird. Why? Do you ever saw a monkey with a pair of wing chasing a little cub with a horn? Do you ever encounter with the tree that sing a melody that you never heard but it calm your heart? And,lastly.. do you still believe that deep in your mind that even exist a place that full with many island that float around at the air? This world is weird. The rabbit was too far in front of me. I should boost up my gear to chase it.


As the road getting narrow and smaller, I have to crawl in the hole that only fits for that rabbit. I hope this is worth to dirty my dress. I just bought this new cute purple dress with nice morning glory brooch at the chest. Suddenly, I feel some sort of strong wind behind me. It's Onimgre! It's chasing me until this place, but how could it reaches here? I crawl like a turtle, but the fast version. When is this hole gets to it end? Oh,no. Onimgre gets my leg. I cannot move! I'm stuck! " Mister blue rabbit, please help me!" I cried for help. " Millemiet!". It gone. I'm free to go. Onimgre vanishes in front of me. I guess that is the right spell or maybe my wand is the problem. " Thank you?" I politely said because I'm kind of shock that a rabbit..can talk? Well, in our witch world, probably that is not an awkward situation because we can cast a spell for things or animals to act like us. But, this is off limit. I think I had not cast any spell since I get here. So, this blue rabbit is some kind of sorcerer, or cursed wizard. " Shush, do not say any word. Come here at once." A rabbit orders me to follow it? Well, this rabbit is a bossy type. I walk to the road that getting bigger, then a light flash directly in front of my face.


If I recall clearly, I have seen that light. It a light that flashed away after I opened that disaster spell book. I try to look where am I. My jaw drop. What is this place? It's full with magical aura. I can sense it because it flow into my body. I guess this is my second ability after my 'bad luck' ability because, back then at my home, when I'm six years old. I was at my mediation class, my teacher, Madam Frogile asks us to collect all the power around us. Well, as the result, I accidentally absorbed all the power including my classmates' energy. Wow! I did not know that was an ability. That is why I never getting tired easily. Enough of that. Still, I'm looking at the place that beautiful with magical aura yet a strange look wand? That wand look like it's calling me. " Cynthia, you will now encounter with a great danger that you've caused and you, alone, must defeat it with every seconds of your last strength." What, danger that I've caused? " Mister rabbit, I.."  my words had been cut." The name is Evrinqrye." Well, a 'unique' name. " Mister Evrinqrye, I'm sorry, but you have mistakes with with someone else. I just arrived here and I did not caused any chaos here. I'm surely I didn't even I have  bad luck." I'm trying to control my rage because if I kill this fluffy creature, you can tell it have soft fur, I cannot returns to my world. " Daughter of Alice" my mom? Did it just said my mom's name? " You didn't have the spirit of Alice even your looks is exactly like her. I guess you right. I mistook you with someone else.". And then, he hops away. " Wait, did you just said my mother's name? How did you know her?" . I ran after him. " You shall now, after you agree to accept this horrible task. Are you will?". This rabbit is getting into my nerves. " Yes, I will.". The rabbit turns around and take the wand. " Here, Daughter of Alice. Take this wand and fix the wrongs." . Suddenly, again, a white lights brightly been flashed...



No comments:

Post a Comment