Tuesday 3 June 2014

Cast Of The Terrible Spell (Chapter Five)

" Till death tears us apart......"


                    Ouch! again? it's hurt so much. My head spinning, my arm bleeding while my knees shaking. At last, home sweet home. Finally. In front of my house even at muddy spot sure makes me kind of relief for a sec. Gotta changes my dress. Sure, Madam Louisiana gone to mad at me after seeing this dirty, yuck mud on my outfit. Madam Louisiana is our head maiden in this castle. Of course, we did not need to pay another maid because Madam Louisiana will take care all of our home chores. With, spell, of course. But, something still fishy here. I thought it was a dream, but it's not. The wand, mom's wand is still with me, in my hand! Please don't makes any bizarre circumstances now. Just thinks of foods, any good memories, if i had. Forget about this unsolved things, even we, witches should not be scared with this condition. Never. Now, up to room.


                       Down with my blue ribbon dress, with turquoise skirt, black stripes legging and butterfly, purple in colour brooch at my strawberry blonde hair. Trying to act normal in front of my father, but can not. He, with that serious looking at his face, makes me nerves. As I am trying to speak, can not controls the shakes in my voice. " Daddy, is that anything you want?". No answers, no reactions occurred. He, still with that serious face. " Where have you been?". Oh no. Trapped! What should I say? Been chased by creature that gonna kill me? Yup, that will definitely going to ground me till end of the week, where it supposed to be my girl week event! " Just looking for some herbs for my Herbalism class." Lie. There were no herbs in our compound. Daddy would never bought with that. "........Get inside." He spoke gently like I'm not guilty. Relief and curious mixed well in my thoughts. Daddy believed me? It's like almost a century since he always cross my words even it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment