Saturday 30 March 2013


Now,it panicked time.I struggled to get loose from the werewolf’s  clutch.This time I already out of spoon.I tried my craziest idea,that was I bited the werewolf with all my strength.The werewolf ungriped me and pushed away.Now was my chance to run.I realised that this was bad idea.So,I hide into one of the house that the zombies and werewolves did  not meandered around.In this situation,I just needed a new plan to escape.So,it means a few days to go through this village.Now,I regretted.Why I did not followed Mr Katl.Shame on me.
Day 2 in this village,22nd December,still at night.I wondered why it is not morning yet.My digital watch showed that it is already passed a day yet  it was still in the midnight with the lunar eclipse.I been wthought of myself.If i just waited for this lunar eclipse gone,maybe I can get through this horrible nightmare.But,I needed enough suppliers.I can took the food and drinks from the groceries.That were all I needed right now.I did care anymore about money or my personal hygenie because that were no shops opened and the only one who needed to smell me is me.So,I made up my mind.I should stayed here for couple of days and looked for the result.I stayed in the house and analysed the movement of the zombies.Since the werewolves were wondering in the forest,I did not took any notice about them.But,to make sure they can not detected me,I worn some fragence to make them lost the smell of me.So,my work for today was eating and lookin while waited for the this creepy day over. The scene was horror for me to watch but I had to.My suppliers were ran out now.I took my bagpack and silently went out to the groceries to pick up some food and drinks.As I entered the store,there was a zombies woman who welcomed me.Lucky me for brought some knife.So,this looked like some violent scene smeared with blood all over the place.Then,I heard footsteps out of the store.I hided behind the store’s door.But,I realised that zombies did not had brain.But,it was not funny now.So,I quickly took some foods and drinks and put it inside my bagpack.Believe or not,my small bagpack can stored many foods and drink.Well,it because I had to compact them in it.If I can not went out used the front door,then I needed to find another alternative.I keeped searched and searched.Then,I found chimneys at the end of the line of the store.Maybe this could be my last saviour.So,I pushed myself with my heavy load behind me up to the top of the chimneys.It kind of dark in here.As I felt like I reached at the top,I can felt grunts and slobber drop on my nose.Oh no.The werewolf!The werewolf grabbed me from the chimneys and threw me from up the chimney onto the hard ground.Ouch.It hurts.The werewolf came to me and bited me.The zombies also done the same.Now,I can not felt any nerves of my body.I can’t even move my little finger.Ah...I can still saw the lunar eclipse for the last times.Goodbye,Horror world.....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment