Monday 5 August 2013

Cast Of The Terrible Spell (Chapter One)

"why it always me who be the unlucky?"

        I am playing with my cat, Mr Sphinx.  I kind blurry on what was my ability. Anyway, my name is Cynthia Gerrinthme.I was the fourth child of The Greatest Witch, Gerrinthme. All of my sisters, Wendy, Elizabeth and Rose already found their special abilities. They are totally amazing instead of me who was a newbie. Wendy was able to make potions without have to look the books, while Elizabeth could summons all the creatures of the spells when she was 3 years old. Lastly was Rose who the strongest among the Trio Legacy Witches, the named was been given by The Head Of The Witch And Wizard, Alffando Ringonsso. The title was given to them because they were the last for the witches to stand against the dark forces who had been sealed by the Four Trinity. Four Trinity is  a ancient group of four powerful witches that had master all the spells that been created long time ago. The Four Trinity used the very last hope which is Alnimmiyire spell. This spell need to sacrifice four lives in order to seal the dark force, Lord Aqmmrihe. By the way, Rose can master 4000 over 129800 spells that she had learned at 2 years old! That were about my sisters. About me? Well, I too was a witch, but I'm still using the book spell to perform any spells. I was too weak and useless. But, my sisters never let me down. They help me to find my special ability too, if I have any.....


"  Miss Cynthia, Miss Wendy, Miss Elizabeth, Miss Rose, come at once at the dining hall. Master wants to meet you guys.". That was our private elf, Marrcus. He was sealed his contract with my dad when the elves were lost in the Cirivol war. Cirivol war is the war which was to get the ultimate wand. Well, I didn't knows the details about it, but in the nutshell, we the wizards won it. "Are you know what our father want to talk about, Wendy" asked Rose. As Wendy is a potion master, she created a potion that can read people's thoughts. Well played there, Wendy. " I''m guessing that our father wants to talk about the heiress for his wand."." Well, I'm guessed I know who will receive it." said Elizabeth proudly. " I said you guys will receive it, so why need me to join it?" asked me. I know that I'm the weakest, so should I go downstairs and see that my father praises them instead of me? It such a affront to me. I know that dad was  not proud with me, I can say that he will ever wish that I was never born. I wish that mum was here. She was the only one that there when I need her. My mum was died 290 years ago. She was the one in the Four Trinity. Before she willing herself to sacrifice, I was in her venter. Soon after my birth, she pushed herself to sacrifice in the magic circle to seal the Lord Aqmmrihe. That the reason why dad never wished for my birth. " Cynthia, why you said that such words? You know, daddy never hate you. He loved you the most, you know. Do you remember the time when you birth to the world? You actually have the power to destroy the Lord Aqmmrihe. You are the one who actually sealed him." Rose said to me with her beautiful smile. Oh yeah, among three of my sisters, Rose, is the one who the closet to me. We even practise our magic together. She teach me with the spells that can be used to prank Elizabeth seem she always teases me. Yeah, Elizabeth always said that I was the bad luck to the family. When I'm was three years old, our house was caught in fire because I was playing with dad's wand. While I was in primary school at Gorthniythe Wizard And Witch School, I accidentally summoned an ogre and a pheonix that destroyed the school, and again, dad will take the blame. I don't know that, if that 'bad luck' was my special ability, then I guess that my entire life next will been ruined. 
" Girls, need to go downstairs or daddy will put on spells on our uniforms' school."


Oh, forget to mention. We are the witches in the modern life. So, we also go to the ordinary school like other teenagers and our school named is Blossom Mary High School. But since me, only, still not graduate my 'magical' school, Woggimoerd Magic School,  I had to present both schools! Well, that will going to be 'great'. And yeah, to add the 'fun' in my teenage life, I also had to participated in the test to declare myself as the graduate student. Well, that is not the bad thing, but the test was! This test which had the chosen student who needed to graduate, including me, used all the spells, potions, summoning and the stuffs that we had learned in the wizard school. As for me, the thing that I had learned is 0.099% because all the things that I wanted to do will become vice versa, or even worser! Well, that was my ability. So, even though this is not my cup of tea, I had to do it, for the sake of  Gerrinthme's family. The test date is on 12th August, so I will have enough time to relearn back my skills. But, how I'm supposed to do two things at the same time? What are the thing? Well, homeworks, of course and the preparation for the test. Aah...well, that is just my luck. I'm supposed to go downstairs with them, maybe daddy wants to talk about that. Well, our house was actually looked like a castle.Well, it probably because all the witches and wizards live. But, our family was well-named, it might be one of the reasons why our family lived in the bigger house than others. Better get going.




No comments:

Post a Comment