Tuesday 26 March 2013

WEREWOLVES IN THE KITCHEN, ZOMBIES DOWN THE STREET.



  It felt like there was no hope for me.My hands were cold as a bunch of ice,my body were paralysed and my eyes were no longer able to saw this chaos scene.My life was waiting for ‘them’ to end it for me.
    Before my death’s invite me,maybe you should know my identity.My name is Gent McDarl.Just a normal look of British teenagers and my age is 17 years old.I live at Jirs Village.The village is located in the deep forest,so not many peoples know that place.Even it is located in the forest,this village holds many mysterious story.One of it is the story that I the one who experienced it.It was a gloomy day.As i woke up,I can heard the sound of my neighbour,Mr Katl, was packed his stuff anxiously.It looks weird because this season does not seem like the occurrence of natural disasters.So as the caring neighbour,I asked him why he did packed like a person who saw monstrous thing.He said something about the “Dark Day”.I kind of puzzled with him then I want to know the deep secret about this obscure day.He looks trembling and sweating at the same time.Finally,Mr Katl opened his mouth  to tell the story.He said according to the old folks,this village were occupied by some mortal peoples.The people were made two rehabilition.One was peoples with fang while the other one the peoples were so skinny as the skelton.One horrid night,it was in the lunar eclipse.It was out of ordinary earthquake happened.It cause many souls were taken by that disaster.But,that no the end for them.Every lunar eclipse,the souls of the victims will rise up to search for new body.The tribe of peoples with the fangs became eerie werewolves while the other tribes became zombies.Mr Katl then locked his mouth and stared me into my deep soul with his dread eyes.He then warned me,”If you wants to stay alive,leave this village temporily.It even better if you never come back to this village.If not,you will receive the same things like my daughter did”.Then,he again quickly compact his stuffs and leaved the village immediately.I still looked at Mr Katl’s car as it passed the road surrounded by the tall trees.I still thought about his story even it seems ridiculous.Then,I giggled when I remembered his faces when he told about his myth.But,that was a poison for me because not believed in it.
   On 21st  December,it was going to be lunar eclipse.I thought only Mr Katl believed that story of the “Dark Day”,but the majorities of my neighbours also moved out from the village and the only left is me.At first,I felt scared when only me live in this abonden village in the deep forest.So,I made up my mind to leave this village also.But the time was too late for me.It was already lunar eclipse.I run into my house and covered myself into the warm,nice blanket.Then,in the silence night,I heard the sound of  howling near my house.But,it seems that the sound was really in my house.I was already shivering.My spirit said I should not investigated it but my body refused it.So,I decided to search for the sound.As I slowly took my steps down the stairs,I saw a furry peoples in my kitchen.When I  looked to that shadows  closely,I realised that was a werewolf in my kitchen!My screams was stucked in my throat.I quickly ran into my room without made any noise.But the luck was not at my side.The werewolf  had sharper sound reception.It chased after me.It was a nightmare for me,I hope it was.As I entered my room,I shuted the door and pushed my heavy wardrobe to the door.The werewolf tried to break into my room by slammed it many times.My hands were already sweating.I needed to find an escape route and then,I saw my window opened.I felt grateful because I found a way to get away from this haunted nightmare.But again,I was wrong.As I ran to jump off my window,I saw many skinny peoples down the street.I remembered the story that Mr Katl told me.It was zombies down the street!I almost fainted.There was no chance for me.I almost give up.My hope to escape was 10 percents.My reverie was stopped when the werewolf still slamming my room’s door.Now, I should choose.Be eaten by the werewolf or became one of the zombies.Both of them I deny.I still thwart to stay alive.I tied my curtain with my blanket to form a long rope.I set my rope at the opened window without made the zombies noticed it.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment